Ocean City Criminal Attorney
Knowledgeable Criminal Defense Lawyers Helps Clients Facing Charges Throughout Cape May County Avoid Conviction
If you or a loved one has been charged with a serious crime in Cape May County, New Jersey, whether murder, sexual assault, drug possession or a weapons offense, you need an aggressive defense lawyer who understands how the harsh penalties associated with conviction will impact your life. Depending on the charges, if convicted, you could be facing time in prison, significant fines and more.
At the Law Offices of John W. Tumelty, you can rely on the knowledge and experience of a criminal defense lawyer who will work tirelessly to defend you of your charges. He is passionate about protecting his clients’ reputations, livelihoods and criminal records. Contact him today for an explanation of your charges. He will answer your questions and get to work right away protecting your interests.
Former New Jersey Prosecutor Represents People Facing Serious Criminal Charges in Ocean City
Contact John W. Tumelty in one of his three offices in Atlantic City, Marmora or Somers Point for a free consultation about charges relating to:
- Violent crimes including murder, manslaughter, rape, arson and kidnapping
- Weapons offenses including handguns, paintball guns, Airsoft guns and BB guns
- Casino crimes: Assault, theft, disorderly conduct, loitering, trespassing, underage drinking or gambling in a casino, trespassing
- Traffic violations and DWI charges: Refusing a breath test, drinking and driving, driving while under the influence of drugs, speeding, distracted driving, reckless driving and more
- White collar crimes: ID theft, RICO, embezzlement, forgery, insurance fraud, business fraud and computer crimes
- Domestic violence: Spousal abuse, restraining orders, stalking or harassment
- Assault: Fighting, simple assault, aggravated assault and vehicular assault
- Sex crimes: Aggravated sexual assault, date rape, child pornography (sexting), prostitution or solicitation
- Fraud and Theft: Credit card or check fraud, bank fraud, robbery, burglary, shoplifting or receiving stolen property
- Drug charges: Whether it’s pot, heroin, cocaine or illegal possession of a prescription drug, we fight charges associated with possession, possession with the intent to distribute and manufacturing
- Juvenile defense: Underage drinking or gambling, possession of a fake ID, any drug crime or DWI/DUI
Aggressive Ocean City Lawyer Helps Clients Beat Avoid Severe Consequences of Criminal Charges
John W. Tumelty is a former Deputy Attorney General with the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office, Division of Criminal Justice as well as an assistant county prosecutor with the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office, Trial Section. For more than 35 years, he has gained invaluable experience practicing criminal law. Now, as a New Jersey Supreme Court certified trial attorney, now puts all of his knowledge to work tirelessly defending clients in Ocean City and across South Jersey of their serious criminal charges.
Contact a defense lawyer who will prioritize your case. In a free consultation, he will explain your rights, answer your questions and explain how he can defend you against your charges. Call his office today to set up your meeting with Ocean City criminal defense lawyer John W. Tumelty.