Sea Isle City Criminal Attorney
Seasoned Criminal Lawyer Fights Serious Charges for Clients in Sea Isle City and throughout Cape May County, NJ
Consider what can happen if you are arrested and charged with a criminal offense in New Jersey: you run the risk of going to jail, being forced to pay harsh fines, possibly losing your driving privileges and having a criminal record that could prevent you from getting a good job or a loan or an apartment. These days, everyone checks criminal records online before approving anyone for anything important. Further, if you are convicted of a sex crime, you will be forced to register with the national sex registry, in accordance with Megan’s Law, for the foreseeable future.
If you or a loved one is facing serious criminal charges, your first call should be to John W. Tumelty, an attorney with more than 35 years of experience negotiating with prosecutors and fighting in a courtroom for his clients. He is a former prosecutor himself, so he understands what it takes to convict someone of a crime. Mr. Tumelty will put that inside knowledge and experience for you defending you of your charges and protecting your freedom.
Rely on a Knowledgeable Former State Prosecutor to Defend You Against Your Serious Criminal Charges in Sea Isle City
Please contact the Law Office of John W. Tumelty if you or a loved one is facing charges related to:
- Sex crimes: Solicitation, prostitution, sexting, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, or child pornography
- Fraud and Theft: Burglary, robbery, receiving stolen property, credit card or check fraud, shoplifting, bank fraud, insurance fraud
- Violent crimes including kidnapping, murder, manslaughter, rape or arson
- Juvenile defense: Drug crimes, weapons offenses, fake IDs, DWI/DUI, underage drinking or gambling
- DWI charges and traffic violations: DUI/DWI, refusing a breath test, distracted driving, reckless driving and speeding
- Domestic violence: We will defend you against temporary or final restraining orders, spousal abuse, harassment or stalking
- Assault: Vehicular assault, fighting charges, aggravated assault and simple assault
- Weapons offenses including handguns, paintball guns, Airsoft guns and BB guns
- Drug charges: Possession with the intent to distribute drugs, simple possession of pot or heroin or any prescription drug related charges
- Casino crimes: Assault or theft crimes in a hotel casino and underage drinking, gambling or drinking, as well as trespassing or disorderly conduct
- Fraud and Theft: Receiving stolen property, shoplifting, burglary, robbery, bank fraud, insurance fraud, credit card or check and fraud
- White collar crimes: Embezzlement, RICO, forgery, business fraud, insurance fraud, computer crimes and ID theft
Sea Isle City NJ Lawyer Helps Clients Beat Criminal Charges
When your reputation, your job and your freedom are hanging in the balance, you need an aggressive criminal lawyer who will go to the mat for you. Mr. Tumelty will investigate the circumstances that led to your charges. Fight tirelessly to discredit evidence and witnesses and do everything in his considerable power to obtain the optimal result in your case. Just as he has defended countless others before you in Cape May County, he will design a sound criminal defense strategy for you.
Mr. Tumelty is available to meet with your 24/7 in a free consultation. He will explain your charges and your rights and answer your questions. Contact one of his three offices in Sea Isle City, Somers Point or Atlantic City to request your consultation. Mr. Tumelty will also speak with you via phone or come to you when necessary. Do not talk with police until you’ve had the opportunity to consult with an aggressive lawyer who will protect your interests.