Gloucester County Criminal Lawyer
Successful NJ Attorney Defends Clients Against Serious Criminal Charges in Gloucester County and Throughout South Jersey
Getting where you want to be in life — a good job and a wonderful family — takes time and dedication. However, one mistake in judgment can result in your future crumbling to pieces. That’s what happens when someone is charged with a serious criminal offense in Gloucester County or anywhere else in South Jersey. Law enforcement officials, supported by county prosecutors, will work hard to build a solid case against you and seek maximum penalties in your case.
You need to hire a criminal defense lawyer who will fight even harder to defend you against your charges and protect your record and your freedom. At the Law Offices of John W. Tumelty, we put clients first, doing everything possible to defend them against their charges and keep them out of jail. We offer free consultations for all criminal and traffic charges in Gloucester County and throughout South Jersey.
Facing Criminal Charges in Gloucester County? Don’t Go It Alone!
If you were arrested and charged with a crime in Gloucester County, your reputation, your livelihood, and your freedom are at stake. Don’t go it alone. Contact John Tumelty about any of the following serious criminal charges in Gloucester County, NJ:
- Gun and Weapons Offenses: Unlawful possession of many different kinds of weapons, including handguns, BB guns, Airsoft guns, and paintball guns.
- White Collar Crimes: Computer crimes, embezzlement, forgery, identity theft, and business fraud.
- Domestic Violence: Restraining order defense, spousal abuse, stalking, and harassment.
- Drug Charges: Heroin, marijuana, and cocaine, including simple possession or possession with the intent to distribute, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of illegal prescription medications.
- Casino Crimes: Underage gambling, casino theft, cheating scams, assaults, disorderly conduct, and criminal trespass in casino hotels.
- DWI Charges and Traffic Violations: DUI drugs, DWI, breath test refusal, speeding, and reckless driving.
- Juvenile Defense: Possession of a fake ID, drug possession, shoplifting, possession of a fake ID, and underage drinking.
- Sex Crimes: Prostitution, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, child pornography, and sexting, as well as Megan’s Law issues.
- Assault: Aggravated assault, fighting offenses, simple assault, and vehicular assault.
- Theft & Fraud Offenses: Burglary, shoplifting, robbery, check fraud, credit card fraud, and receiving stolen property.
John W. Tumelty is a former NJ prosecutor who has been successfully defending clients in Gloucester County and throughout South Jersey for many years. He will work with prosecutors to negotiate the best possible outcome to your case. When a favorable plea bargain or full dismissal is not possible, you can rely on Mr. Tumelty to fight for you in court at trial. He handles criminal cases in Gloucester County Superior Court and in all municipal courts in Gloucester County:
- Deptford Township
- East Greenwich Township
- Elk Township
- Franklin Township
- Greenwich Township
- Harrison Township
- Logan Township
- Mantua Township
- Monroe Township
- National Park
- South Harrison Township
- Washington Township
- West Deptford Township
- Woodbury Heights
- Woolwich Township
Former NJ Prosecutor Provides Aggressive Criminal Defense for Clients Accused of Crimes in Gloucester County, New Jersey
John Tumelty is a New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Criminal Trial Attorney and New Jersey Supreme Court Municipal Court Law Attorney. Call Mr. Tumelty today to request a free consultation about your criminal charges in Gloucester County, NJ. He will answer your questions, explain your rights, and fight tirelessly for the optimal result in your case.
Contact our offices in Atlantic City, Marmora, or Somers Point and find out how Mr. Tumelty will put his 35 years worth of experience helping clients beat serious criminal charges to work for you in your case.