Somers Point Criminal Defense Attorney
Successful, Dedicated Lawyer Defends Clients Facing Criminal Charges in Somers Point and Throughout Atlantic County
The consequences associated with conviction of a serious criminal charge in New Jersey are life-altering. Whether you are facing a gun charge, a weapons offense, murder, assault or a casino crime, prison time and harsh fines are probable.
You need an aggressive criminal defense lawyer who will fight for you interests and defend you against your charges tirelessly when negotiating with the prosecutor in a courtroom in front of a judge and jury. John W. Tumelty is a former prosecutor himself. He will put his knowledge of how the other side thinks and builds cases against people facing charges in Somers Point. You can count on Mr. Tumelty to put his experience and knowledge to work for you fighting your charges in Atlantic County and beyond.
Former NJ Prosecutor Puts His Experience to Work for You as He Defends You Against Your Criminal Charges in Somers Point
If you or someone you know is facing any of these criminal charges, please call our office to speak to an attorney about your defense strategy:
- DWI charges and traffic violations: Speeding, reckless driving, texting while driving, and any charge related to driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol including refusing a breath test
- White collar crimes: Embezzlement, RICO, forgery, business fraud, insurance fraud, computer crimes and ID theft
- Violent crimes including murder, rape, arson, kidnapping and manslaughter
- Weapons offenses including handguns, Airsoft guns, BB guns and paintball guns
- Casino crimes: Underage gambling or drinking, trespassing, disorderly conduct, theft or any assault crime in hotel casino
- Sex crimes: Sexual assault, date rape, aggravated sexual assault, solicitation or prostitution or child pornography
- Fraud and Theft: Bank fraud, insurance fraud, credit card or check fraud, robbery, burglary, receiving stolen property or shoplifting
- Drug charges: Any drug related offense including possession, possession with the intent to distribute or prescription drug related charges
- Juvenile defense: Fake IDs, underage gambling or drinking, DWI/DUI or drug related crimes
- Domestic violence: Restraining orders, harassment, abuse, stalking
- Assault: Simple assault, aggravated assault, fighting charges or vehicular assault
Mr. Tumelty is a New Jersey Supreme Court Municipal Court Law Attorney and a New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Criminal Trial Attorney. He will work to get you the optimal deal but, when that is not possible, he will fight tirelessly for you if your case goes to trial.
Contact a Defense Lawyer Who Will Protect Your Rights and Your Criminal Record in Somers Point, NJ
If you or someone you know is facing criminal charges in Somers Point or anywhere else in South Jersey, you need to hire the right attorney, not just any lawyer, to defend you against your serious charges. When your freedom is at stake, you can trust John W. Tumelty to fiercely fight your charges.
You can contact one of our offices in Atlantic City or Marmora, NJ, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for a free consultation. Mr. Tumelty will answer your questions, explain your rights and get to work swiftly defending you against your charges.