DUI/DWI – Free Consultation
Protect Your Rights & Freedom. Call 609-385-4010 Or Fill Out The Form To Contact The Law Offices Of John W. Tumelty Today.
No matter how strong the evidence in your case might be, practically any DWI case can be beaten. Mr. Tumelty’s 30+ years of experience as both a prosecutor and a criminal defense attorney have allowed him to develop advanced DWI defense strategies that he can and will use to help you beat your DWI charges.
DWI charges are extremely common in New Jersey. If you’ve been charged with a DWI in New Jersey, call Mr. Tumelty right away for a free, confidential consultation.
- DWI Drugs: The DWI law in New Jersey is extremely broad and applies to both alcohol intoxication and drugs.
- Alcohol Treatment following a DWI Arrest: If you are convicted of a DWI, you may be required to attend alcohol education classes at the Intoxicated Driver Resource Center (IDRC). Sometimes as part of a suspended sentencing arrangement or as a condition of probation, a judge may order DWI offenders to attend these programs in order to learn about alcohol dependency and the consequences of drunk driving.
- Boating DWI: New Jersey has DWI laws that make it illegal to operate a boat while intoxicated.
- Commercial Driver DWI: If you hold a CDL, you can face enhanced penalties for a DWI while operating a commercial vehicle.
- Out-of-State Driver DWI: New Jersey has interstate agreements with other states to impose DWI penalties and share information on individuals convicted of DWIs.
- Underage DUI: New Jersey has a zero tolerance policy for underage drinkers. A minor with blood alcohol content (BAC) above 0.01 percent can be charged with underage DUI.
- Drunk driving accidents: If you cause an accident while driving drunk, you may be charged with vehicular assault or homicide.
- Driving while suspended for DUI/DWI