Criminal Defense – Free Consultation
Protect Your Rights & Your Freedom. Call 609-385-4010 Or Fill Out The Form To Contact The Law Offices Of John W. Tumelty Today.
As a former Deputy Attorney General with the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office, Division of Criminal Justice and as a State Prosecutor, John W. Tumelty has prosecuted countless criminals. However, for the past 30 years, Mr. Tumelty has focused his practice on helping clients beat criminal charges throughout South Jersey. He will fight to protect your freedom, your reputation, and your record.
If you or someone you know is facing any of these criminal charges, please call John W. Tumelty for a free consultation today:
- Murder, Manslaughter, and Crimes of Passion
- Kidnapping and endangerment of a minor
- Drug Charges, including possession, possession with the intent to distribute, manufacturing or drug trafficking of marijuana, cocaine, heroin or any other drug
- Weapons Charges, including possession of a handgun without a permit, assault weapon charges, paintball guns, Airsoft guns, and BB guns
- Casino Crimes, including cheating scams, underage gambling, assaults, sex crimes and criminal trespassing in casinos and Atlantic City hotels
- Assault Crimes, including simple assault, aggravated assault, vehicular assault, and sexual assault
- Theft Crimes, including armed robbery, burglary, check fraud and shoplifting
- Juvenile Defense, including fake IDs, underage drinking, underage DWI and assault
- White Collar Offenses, including fraud, identity theft, computer crimes, embezzlement, and forgery
- Computer Charges, including cyberbullying, ID theft and credit card fraud
- Domestic Violence, including defendants charged with harassment, stalking, and spousal abuse. Mr. Tumelty fights final restraining orders.